22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

The last court...

It`s such encouragement to have those, who stay with you in prayer!It`s such great blessing to see and feel God`s love through your support!I`m so thankful for your prayers, dear our friends!It means more than you may think...
I don't know from what to begin and I do not know how to you to explain everything about court...
The court passed not well... Everything became against us. All arguments and facts that I gave last time, didn't help though are proved and it enough facts and justifications. Even evidence of witnesses that came this time, the judge didn't consider, as she asked me lead them before. Everything was somehow very strange, absolutely all another. I wasn't ready to such action and eventually simply became lost. Everything pressed on me... I was ready to cry hardly constraining tears.
Eventually the judge found our mother guilty (though there is no proof), and awarded to pay to neighbors the huge sum of money. I explained to the judge that not mother and not we have such huge money. Everything was arranged, so at me simply didn't remain a choice, as to give a land to neighbors... The land where I would like and dreamed to build a home to homeless teenagers, where they could to find support, care and love...The land I gave to the Lord with all my heart and such joy, it seems that we lose.I do not know...I do not know why it happens...

Everything is so difficult and confused. I still can't understand some things. If last time we had all possibilities to win court, this time all on - to another and wasn't any hope. Friends, everything is difficult so much... Having come home I cried all the time. It is hurts. Tears. Bitterness. In total as that is strange and it is not clear.It was so heartbreaking because of orphans...Because we love them dearly and dream they have bright future and roof over their head.
 I choose the way as Apostol Paul says:

"Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?" (1 Corinthians 6:7)
Jesus said:"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also." (Matthew 5:39-40)
I tired from this case...and want that everything will finish. Lord Jesus called me minister to orphaned children.So, I want to do His will, what brings me such light and pure joy, perfect peace, many amazing blessings and happiness.
We live in sinful world and God lets evil come to our lives.We meet injustice...I feel sad at these days, but life goes.I have to trust to the Lord, "that all things work together for good"...
 Job said:"the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD". (Job 1:21)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder