9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

All I want for Christmas...

To contact us Click HERE
I picked up Noah from Daycare yesterday and they said, "Did you know Noah has two top teeth?"  What?!  No!  Yeah, apparently he bit one of the ladies there and it felt like more than one tooth!  Sure enough he has two canines coming in!  Noah's gonna be missing his two front teeth, the little cutie! :)  I would get a picture but he barely lets me even look in his mouth to see his teeth so a picture may be a while!

We also went to a picnic for the fourth and I was looking forward to having Noah see the bright lights of the fireworks.  When the first one went off he was drinking from a bottle and he stopped drinking and looked at it.  Then the second one went off.  It was a lot louder.  He looked stunned then his face wrinkled up and he just stared bawling!  So I picked him up and covered his ears and three more when off.  He jumped at each one and screamed!  At that point I headed straight for the car while John got our stuff together.  So much for fireworks!  And he was asleep before we even pulled away!

Fun at grandmas!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder