7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Big Boy Car Seat

To contact us Click HERE
Noah still fits in his baby car seat but his feet over hang; which is fine, he's not too scrunched in the seat yet.  The problem is, now that it's cold and putting a coat on Noah, the straps don't fit around him anymore.  Without a coat, he's fine but with a coat I'm trying to squeeze him in!  So we decided to move to the big boy car seat!  We put him in it to see how he fit.
I'm liking this mom!

I like how deep and reclined this one is.  Because Noah has hypotonia (low muscle tone), he hangs his head a lot especially if tired or sleeping so I was worried about putting him upright since he sleeps in the car a lot.
I need cup holders like TJ's car seat!
So we bought it and put it in our car.  Here he is:

Not too shabby!

But now I really have to reach for my toy...or play it with my foot.
I was happy with it...until he fell asleep.  His head really hangs down.  We rolled towels under front of the seat to recline it more.  Only problem is, that pushes my seat (the drivers seat) really far up. So we may have to switch TJ and Noah's seat.  I have driving with my knees hitting the steering wheel!

After we reclined the seat more and I bought strap covers for around his neck, he seems to be able to keep his head up straighter when sleeping.  My little boy is growing up!

Lots of room!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder