13 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

Susie Wang - 100% Pure, 100% Success

To contact us Click HERE



It’snot easy to find skin care products that agree with your skin and your senses. It’s even moredifficult to find reasonably priced natural skin care that will accomplish thelatter. After testing some of the 100% Pure brand skin care products, I washooked.
Also,it was obvious that care was taken to provide the user with plenty ofinformation on the products on the company website, and that it was more thanjust a business. I wanted to know who was behind the brand with the subtlenatural scents and pretty packaging, whose message resonated with a passion.  
Susie Wang, thefounder of 100% Pure, took the timeto answer my questions.
Susie Wang
Thisis why she launched her own skin care line in 2005, based on natural products:
LCL- When, how and why did youfound 100% Pure?
SW- During college I invented away to stabilize natural ingredients from oxidizing in skincare products so Ipatented the process.  Some of the world's largest cosmetic companiesasked me to formulate and develop products for them.  This was my dreamjob, so I put school on hiatus and began working on formulas and productdevelopment for some of the world’s largest cosmetic companies.  It wasduring this time when I learned of the dangers of some chemicals incosmetics.  One day in the lab, I accidentally spilled a chemical onto thelab table and it literally warped the hard plastic lab counter.  I laterdiscovered a lot of the chemicals are toxic and cancer causing.  That'swhen I decided to launch a healthy, pure, nourishing line that's much betterfor women than the harsh chemical alternatives.
LCL- What have been yourgreatest challenges and how have you overcome them?
SW- The biggest challenge hasbeen hiring the right people. In the beginning, I didn't know how to hirewell and I have had some really strange employees.  I have sinceimplemented background checks on everyone and have made it mandatory for my fiancé,who is also my business partner, to have to approve as well. 
LCL- What are the biggestrewards that 100% Pure has given you?
SW- Being honest to women – helpingthem not pollute their skin, their blood stream and instead, nourishing them. Andthat we have the resources to help animals.
LCL- What is in your bucketlist?
SW- One day, I’d like to launchan animal sanctuary to help animals that nobody wants, where they can live andhave a good life.  I would also love to see more of the world.  I'vebeen to many places in Asia and Europe but I'd love to see Africa, the Amazon,India, Australia and South America.
LCL- What would you say toothers who would like to realize their own dream?
SW- I would highly encourage it!There is nothing more rewarding than to do what you love.  It's worse tolive your whole life and not even try to achieve your dream.  It'sbetter to at least try.
My 100%Pure picks:
I’vesampled a few of 100% Pure productsfor a while now and here are my personal favorites:
SkinBrightening Collection – Great for reviving dull skin. The foaming cleanser is soft andenergizing, the scrub+mask is an instant pick-me-up and the night balm isnourishing and calming. Tip: warm the night balm by rubbing your fingerstogether and then apply. It has a thick consistency and needs to be usedsparingly. I am in love with this line.
Scrub+Mask
OrganicCucumber Eye Cream Gel – I love the scent, the consistency and that it has twice as muchin the bottle as your regular eye cream. It brightens the eye area but isabsorbed quickly.
BloodOrange Body Butter – Another top pick. The scent is energizing without beingoverpowering. The consistency is thick and also needs to be warmed with yourhands before applying. It feels nourishing and gives skin a healthy glow. 
FruitPigmented Luminescent Powder – Somewhere between a bronzer and a blush it gives justenough luminescence to brighten your complexion without looking overdone. Loveit!
Fruit Pigmented LipCreamsticks – Chubby lip pencils that double up as liners. Velvety feeling,soft tone and feel moisturizing. Convenient and time-saving.
Topurchase 100% Pure in the US: www.100percentpure.com
Topurchase 100% Pure in Europe:www.100percentpure.eu

If you enjoy this blog follow me on Facebook or Twitter. Read my articleson Mamiverse.Diario del Éxito (SuccessDiaries) will be published in book form late in 2011 by ediciones Obelisco. Toread about my books: www.lorrainecladish.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder