2 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Being Gentle

To contact us Click HERE
When Noah was younger I was always so afraid of being to rough with him.  He was so "floppy" because of his low tone and just seemed so fragile.  But Noah is growing up.  He is standing now...which means his is falling...a lot!  There usually isn't a day anymore that I dont go to daycare to pick him up and I have to sign an "Incident Report" because he fell over and hit is head on something.

With standing UP comes falling DOWN
His brother, TJ also isn't the most gentle with Noah.  Noah takes it all in stride though and usually doesn't even notice that he just gave himself a huge welt on his head from falling over.  So I started playing with Noah a little more rough and he loves it.

First he will crawl away and I will grab his legs and drag him back on his belly.  He will roll over and I tickle him.  He laughs and tries to crawl away faster and I drag him back.  H loves it.  Sometimes he will crawl away and if I don't drag him back right away he will stop and peak at me in the corner of his eye like "well, come on Mom!"  
Then I started wrestling with him...in a gentle/fun kinda way.  He will try to get something so I will pick him up and put him against me, roll onto my back with Noah on top while tickling him and roll over and put Noah on the floor and keep tickling him.  He also really like this.  
I also started swinging Noah either backwards (while having my arms wrapped around him) towards the ground or pretend dropping him where he's facing the ground.  I love hearing him laugh!  I'm just worried too much of that and his lunch will be on me or the floor!
I'm glad I am finally able to physically play with him.  He is a little boy!  Little boys need to rough and tumble!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder