1 Ocak 2013 Salı

Weekend Bonding

To contact us Click HERE
This weekend started rabbit hunting season, and yes, John hunts rabbit.  So Saturday mornings to Saturday afternoons are mommy/baby bonding times!  Saturday Noah and I played, walked, tickled, giggled, he continuously bit my finger as I tried to put food in his mouth and wanted more cookie dough than I wanted to give him.

Saturday evening was church time.  Noah enjoyed pulling himself up to the back of the pew, looking around (especially up at the lights), rattling his toys and pulling my hair.  And TJ came up with me to sing at the closing song!

Then Sunday we took the boys swimming at our local YMCA.  Noah just LOVES the water!  He even kicks and is not afraid to put his head under or get his ears wet.  I love taking Noah swimming!  TJ liked floating around with the fun-noodles and I tried to "make" him swim but he just doesn't quite get it yet but he will.

Then we just spent the rest of the afternoon playing.  It was a fun weekend with me and my boy!

walking practice

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder