20 Kasım 2012 Salı

Tapping His Face

To contact us Click HERE
This is more of a question to other mothers out there; does your child pick up objects and tap their face with it?  Or even just with their fingers or thumb?

Noah will pick up an object, no matter what it is, and tap his lips and cheek with it.  I talked to Ben and Ryder's mom and they both will sometimes either tap their chin or face but usually not with an object.  Noah will even take my hand and tap his mouth with it. That thought of, is this a "Down syndrome thing" or a "typical child thing" pops into my head.  I'm sure it's a sensory thing and I'm not concerned, I'm just wondering.

sock

sock

My glasses

My glasses - he also puffs out his lips...for a better taste?!

My glasses

remote

remote

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder