20 Kasım 2012 Salı

Cake Batter

To contact us Click HERE
Noah is definitely a mama's boy!  He always wants me to hold him.  If I'm working on school work, he will crawl over to me and demand my attention.  (then again, the loves my Mac too so maybe he just wants that!) Whenever he's upset he cries "mama!"  If someone else is holding him and I am near, he will practically jump of their arms to get to me.  :)

But what really makes him a mama's boy is his love for all things chocolate.  I am a self-professed chocoholic and Noah is turning into one too!  But not only chocolate, all sweets!  I made chocolate cake the other day and let Noah lick the spatula.  It's so funny how mad he gets when it's all gone or I'm not giving him the spatula right away when he wants it!  Yep, like mother, like son!

Happy

Mad
Happy
Mad

Happy


Mad

Yum Yum!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder