20 Kasım 2012 Salı

Getting Ready for Winter

To contact us Click HERE
It's getting colder; really fast!  So it's time to start thinking about Noah and winter gear!  This morning I realized we don't have a winter coat for him.  I do have a super cute lined/warm fall jacket but it won't stand up to gusty, snowy, blizzardy, icy conditions.

Love skulls :)

I decided I better get a warm hat that has straps so Noah won't pull it off and I ordered from one of my favorite places, OneStepAhead.  It was a fail.  From living in Boston, I feel some connection so I wanted to get Noah a navy blue hat with red lettering, like a Boston Red Sox hat (of which I also want for myself!).  So that's what I ordered, but here's what I got:
Look what they highlighted!
I included with it the order, which they highlighted the color "Campus Red"!  Oops!  Where was quality control on this one?  I called and they were very nice either giving me the option to refund the $3.00 embroidery fee or sending out a new-correct hat.  I opted for the latter since there was a specific look I was going for.  Funny thing though, I forgot to to even try it on Noah to make sure it fits before I called!  Oh well, I'm sure it will, or be a bit big but that's ok.
I think we have mittens, wonder if he'll keep those on!  I'm guessing not.  Soon we'll also have brand new shoes that will be much warmer than his cloth ones he wears now.  Once we get our SureSteps, we will get shoes to fit.  So we're getting ready for winter, but winter can hold off for as long as it wants!!!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder