29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

A quick note

To contact us Click HERE
Hello to everybody!Just a quick note.We have a wonderful news for you!Jesus is so good!!!But I will let you know as soon as I can...

Just would like to add that our current project Winter Coats to girls with special needs still continues.I will post a little later when I feel better because I got sick and to feel not well. :( If Lord Jesus gives you a desire become a part of this wonderful project and to help in needs of sweetest orphaned girls, please do through the PayPal account to thebibleorphanministry@gmail.com. Every your loving gift is a light of Jesus Christ and a wonderful blessing above and is very appreciating!

I would be so thankful for your prayers and very hope to be well again very fastly. :)
Love to all,Alla

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder